1.0.6 - August 16, 2018
- NEW: Site to Site VPN support.
- NEW: Improved QoS support.
- NEW: Custom firewall traffic policies support.
- NEW: Additional client data reporting support.
- NEW: Specify a source IP address when port forwarding support.*
- NEW: PPPoE supported in the local WAN configuration wizard.
*User interface coming soon.
- FIX: NAT hairpinning will function correctly even when the client is not on the same LAN as the server.
1.0.5 - June 5, 2018
- NEW: Use ntp.cloudtrax.com for network time.
- NEW: Additional DHCP options to enable/disable DHCP Server, and use Option 42,33 & 66.
- FIX: DHCP DNS servers appended to DNS server list, instead of replacing them.
- FIX: Changed OpenVPN configuration to use lz4 compression instead of lzo. Please see:
- FIX: DHCP pool range would always start at beginning of subnet, regardless of CloudTrax setting.
- FIX: Static IP address wizard no longer worked after firmware upgrade.