April 12, 2018 - CT 4.29 Release
- NEW: Network Editors now have access to the Move to Network option on the actions menu.
- NEW: Unsupported transmit power, channels and channel widths are now hidden based on country setting.
- FIX: "Require Voucher" button removed from HTTP Authentication page since it was not applicable.
- FIX: Voucher edits now logged in audit log.
- FIX: You can no longer set an unverified admin as an account owner.
April 9, 2018 - Hotfix
April 3, 2018 - CT 4.28.3 Release
- NEW: Improved GeoIP location detection.
- NEW: Minor backend improvements.
- NEW: Future product support improvements.
April 2, 2018 - Hotfix
- FIX: Overriding transmit power on some networks resulted in error "Invalid channel/HT Mode/TX power".
March 29, 2018 - Hotfix
- FIX: Google Maps may revert to 0,0 longitude/latitude.
- FIX: Custom Branded emails did not include name in FROM field consistently