June 12, 2018 - CT 4.32 Release
- NEW: Client Force Timeout can now be set as low as 1 minute.
- NEW: Router now has additional DHCP options, including the ability to disable DHCP.
- NEW: You can edit a device's MAC address from the side pane.
- NEW: Access points should checkin quicker after initially being added to the network.
- NEW: New users being added to an account should only get one email to verify and setup a password, instead of two seperate emails.
- NEW: You can disable LEDs on a per-AP basis now.
- NEW: Bulk adding access points will use the network's location.
- NEW: Account Admins can now "Export All Nodes".
- NEW: Routers now have a checkin history bar.
- FIX: CloudTrax embeds don't display A42/A62 properly.
- FIX: Disable DNS intercept hides splashpage settings but doesn't disable it.
- FIX: Can't Sort by Acess Points table by Nearest Gateway.
- FIX: Application reporting toggle will always be visible.
- FIX: "Login Name" changed to "Certificate Name" for VPN Users table, which better defines the useage of that field.
- FIX: Setting "System Name" fails when using non-alphanumeric characters
May 25, 2018 - CT 4.31 Release
- NEW: Clone network list now sorted alphabetically.
- NEW: Updated service agreement to comply with GDRP.
- FIX: Access point icon disappears when moving access point between networks.
FIX: Improved formatting of some router audit log text.
April 30, 2018 - CT 4.30 Release
- NEW: Auto Channel support for devices with two 5Ghz radios.
- NEW: Router - Firmware "Upgrade Now" button added.
- NEW: Router - Create a VLAN/LAN on the router with DHCP turned off.
- NEW: Router - Create Port Forward ranges instead of entering each port manually.
- FIX: Channel 12/13 can be used in countries where it is supported.
April 12, 2018 - CT 4.29 Release
- NEW: Network Editors now have access to the Move to Network option on the actions menu.
- NEW: Unsupported transmit power, channels and channel widths are now hidden based on country setting.
- FIX: "Require Voucher" button removed from HTTP Authentication page since it was not applicable.
- FIX: Voucher edits now logged in audit log.
- FIX: You can no longer set an unverified admin as an account owner.
April 9, 2018 - Hotfix
April 3, 2018 - CT 4.28.3 Release
- NEW: Improved GeoIP location detection.
- NEW: Future product support improvements.
April 2, 2018 - Hotfix
- FIX: Overriding transmit power on some networks resulted in error "Invalid channel/HT Mode/TX power".
March 29, 2018 - Hotfix
- FIX: Google Maps may revert to 0,0 longitude/latitude.
- FIX: Custom Branded emails did not include name in FROM field consistently