This article will instruct you on how to connect a G200 to a third-party Router that supports IPSec VPN.
- A G200 running 1.0.6+ firmware.
- A third-party router that supports IPSec VPN, such as Datto DNA.
- The WAN IP address of each router should be reachable from the Internet.
- Navigate to the G200's VPN settings > Custom Site to Site.
- Give the G200 a Site ID.
- Decide whether the G200 will be the VPN initiator or receiver.
- Choose whether the tunnel is going to use IKEv1 or IKEv2.
- Enter the tunnel's pre-shared key
- Toggle which subnets on the G200 to be available through the tunnel.
- Enter the Remote router's IPSec Information
- Click "Add" and "Save Changes"
- The G200 will negotiate IKE Phase 1 and Phase 2 with the other router to enable the tunnel.
- Once the negotiations have completed, the tunnel will be usable.