The A Series makes it easy to deploy enterprise WiFi virtually anywhere. This video demonstrates how to install the A Series to an Ethernet or Junction box.
- To start, remove the rear door and gasket from the access point.
- Attach the universal mounting plate with the smooth side against the wall to a junction box using the designated screw holes.
- Connect the small Ethernet cable included in the box to the female connection in the wall, then pull it through the mounting plate and plug it into the port marked Ethernet 1. Note the pass-through port is data only; no power is passed through the second part.
- Next, place the access point over the mounting plate and slide down until it locks into place.
- To unlock, insert a small, flat screwdriver in the hole on the side of the access point; slide the access point up until it disengages from the mounting plate.